Pages

12/25/2009

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays to each of you today! I haven't been out in over a month due to being ill and just yucky winter weather. I was hoping to get out tonight but the clouds have moved in where I live. Oh well, I guess its just not to happen.

I do want to make you aware of a wonderful service that Gary Honis is doing (and I got the link from Cloudy Nights). It allows you to print out in whatever size you want, and even in a business size the moon phases for each month in 2010. Could help in making plans to observe in the new year! Thanks Gary for doing this and I'll sticky it in my one my links on the right hand side. Here is the link: Moon Phase Calendar 2010

Merry Christmas and I sure hope I can get out sometime soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment