Pages

8/07/2010

Lakeside Postponed

The Clear Sky Clock forecast has changed and conditions today are not looking favorable for Lakeside. As a result we are postponing observing as a group til next weekend. SLAS has some star parties but I am still going to head out to either Wolf Creek or Lakeside next weekend. I'll keep this posted. Sorry, I can't control the weather and if you can, please let me know!

2 comments:

  1. I decided not to go out this weekend, scheduled for a full night up at the MKVIS Thursday night. Perseids and astrophotography until the Sun comes up on Mauna Kea:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool Andrew. Just trying to get a break in the clouds. We'll see if it goes. By Monday/Tuesday through next weekend we are good to go so actual new moon and through the waxing crescent which sets early it should still be ok.

    ReplyDelete