Pages

9/24/2010

September 11th and 12th 2010; NGC 3034/M82 and NGC 7331 Galaxies

A few more sketches done tonight, though I have had to clean the 1o inch mirror tonight due to the fire. Seems some soot got past the plastic shower caps I use on both ends. Time to clean that one up so I went ahead and did it using a spray bottle with the dove and distilled water, and then I rinsed it with distilled water (1 gallon). I did that 3 times and the mirror has dried without spots and I've loaded it back up. The 14 seems to be good since it was in a case. I am now storing the 10 inch in its case. The notes are under the sketch so I'll leave it at that, but I will upload the original also.


NGC 7331 Spiral Galaxy in Pegasus.








































NGC 3034 or Messier 82, Starburst Galaxy in Ursa Major.


No comments:

Post a Comment