Pages

7/07/2011

Monsoon in Full Swing; Allred-Astro

Well, no observing for me since Utah and the Inter mountain area including Arizona went from spring right into the August monsoon season! No biggie I guess, I was just going to do some lunar observing and sketching. I might attend one of my club's star parties this weekend though.

On our local message board, Tyler Allred, Astro-Photographer extraordinaire, took some wonderful shots down at Bryce of the Milky Way at ALCON. I just wanted to post a link to his website and invite you to head over and take a look. Tyler does marvelous work. His site is located at this link. Hope your skies are clear and you can observe something wherever you are! Here's a view of his work:




















Summer Milky Way, Bryce National Park, Rainbow Point, ALCON by Tyler Allred.

Also, check out his Double Star section located here.

No comments:

Post a Comment