Pages

7/01/2015

Utah Star Party 2015 Late Notice

This year I thought I would change things up and call for an informal Utah Star Party at two times to let people decide when to atend.  So Utah Star Party Part Un will be at Wolf Creek Pass on July 15th through July 18th, 2015.  Personally I am starting a new job so I will probably make it Friday the 17th and Saturday the 18th, 2015.  Others can feel free to meet and observe together.  

Part Deux for the Utah Star Party will be September 10th, 11th and 12th.  Since Great Basin has their event that weekend this event will mainly be for those who cannot go there.  I will be out on Friday and possibly Saturday and this event will happen out by Vernon Utah at Forest Road 006 and we'll shoot for site 1 or if taken, another site on that Forest Road.  Hope to see some of you at one or the other.  I'll post directions to both later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment