Pages

12/17/2015

FYI, ACT NOW Explore Scientific 30mm 82 Degree and 24mm 82 degree on Sale at Explore Scientific $199.99 through December 18th 2015 ONLY



Okay, as you can see at their LINK, Explore Scientific is doing a 12 days of Christmas sale. Right now, through December 18th, 2015, the 30mm 82 degree eyepiece is on sale for $199.99! That's about $60.00 off the normal price.  I have this eyepiece, I have reviewed and updated that review of this eyepiece at this LINK, I have owned this eyepiece for over 3 years and I can say, that yes, there are some concerns and no, it isn't the 31mm TeleVue Nagler, but it is darn close, REAL close. At this price it is a no question to get this one if you have been considering it and have the income to do so.  Don't go into debt please, that will end up costing you more than if you paid if off this month. But IF you have the disposal income this month and can or want this eyepiece, check with either Explore Scientific or your favorite astro store.  Well worth the investment in my opinion but you need to do your do diligence and make your own decision.



On another note, the Explore Scientific 24mm 82 degree eyepiece is also on sale. I have this eyepiece, it is another heavy eyepiece, it has very good performance and I haven't gotten rid of it. I recommend it and it is also on sale for the $199.99 price through December 18th, 2015 if you have been considering that eyepiece. You can check with ES or your local astro retailer if your interested. 

No comments:

Post a Comment