My blog is about my venture into the world of amateur astronomy and visual observing and sketching.
12/19/2018
Update
I haven't posted in many months, in truth, I only have been out a few times since April of 2018 with my scopes. I have had changes in my life this year and have had a health concern that has made me not be able to spend time on the hobby. I anticipate sometime in the spring or summer of 2019 to be back enjoying the hobby, perhaps once a month or so and being able to go alone. So until then, enjoy past entries if you wish, or move to other blogs as there are some great ones there. I need to focus on me, my family and my job over the next six months. Keep looking up and enjoying the marvels of our universe!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Haven't checked your blog in a while, but I as well hope that you are doing much better and can get back out doing what you love soon.
ReplyDeleteBest wishes & take care - Stephanie
Thanks to both, June 11th I'll know.
ReplyDeleteHi Jay, Hope all is well. I haven't been out to FR006 since last fall, at 68 years old I can't stay awake past 10:00pm, bummer!
ReplyDeleteAlan Grant