Pages

8/28/2026

My Experience with the Lunar Eclipse on August 27th, 2026

 


Life is sometimes definetly like a box of chocolates and sometimes you just have to roll the dice to see what comes up.  Last night was one of those. I wanted to experience this partial Lunar Eclipse and the forecast went from bad to horrible. However, I foudn a window at a place called Five Mile Pass, about 35 minutes from my home so I went there. 


I posted the video shorts here on this channel but over at Eadsy Astronomy and I shared the images I took, the videos are all in one place and it covers what I experienced. Was it a perfect session? Nope, I missed the main event but I did maximize my opporutnity and sometimes in life, that is what we have to do.  




To get my article, see all the images and videos head over to Eadsy Astronomy LINK.  You can join the community there and get first notice of all my posts as they up there first. Thanks for watching! 

No comments:

Post a Comment