Pages

9/01/2026

Weather Apps and Sites I use for Astronomical Imaging and Observing

 


This is a recap of the sites I use to make a weather forecast to determine if I want to drive out to a dark site for 1 1/2 to 2 hours and observe.  I've shared parts of this before, and I've added a few items also now.  

For the complete set of videos and the article with all the links to the sites I use, head over to Eadsy Astronomy at the this LINK. You can do the same as I do by using these sites or do a search for similar sites in your area. I do strongly believe that if you really want to ultiilze a dark site, it helps to become an amateur weather forecaster for your region and locations you observe. 


Please hit the like and the subscribe button and  thanks if you have or do! It helps a niche site like mine a lot! Also join our community over at Eadsy Astronomy! 




No comments:

Post a Comment