Lakeside Postponed

The Clear Sky Clock forecast has changed and conditions today are not looking favorable for Lakeside. As a result we are postponing observing as a group til next weekend. SLAS has some star parties but I am still going to head out to either Wolf Creek or Lakeside next weekend. I'll keep this posted. Sorry, I can't control the weather and if you can, please let me know!