I shared my the Fall Campaign Observing Program that I made for my TeleVue NP101 with the 31mm Nagler (and have included the 22mm Nagler and could use the 26mm Nagler). I am sharing today the Wide Field Winter Campaign from December through February (sooner if you are up later in the night in the fall) since I have it ready. Spring is also done minus the image from LiveSky which I'll do either Sunday or Monday.
Please realize I am sketching each so I don't have as many objects as I could here. I'll add more as time goes by and I get done with these.
The Object is listed and underline and under the image is the FOV by the specific eyepiece. Hope that helps! I look forward to this! If you have suggestions I'd love to hear them in the comments and I'll add them in!
As always, you can get the full program over at Eadsy Astronomy LINK. Please join the community there to get notified when I post news, observing programs/reports and other astro related stuff as it goes there first! If you can support us with a small donation of $3 to $5 it is really appreciated! Thanks to Andrew Witt for being a contributing member!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.